lets do business... better
Oxford Network Breakfast Group
Q: "Why do ONBG members get up so early every Tuesday?"
A: Easy! They know how much they can gain from ONBG’s unique, business-boosting approach to networking.
ONBG members benefit from weekly meetings with an established contact network made up of professional people from a diverse range of business backgrounds. ONBG is an independent group, run for and by its members.
ONBG is a fantastic forum for:
- Referrals and generation of quality leads
- Business advice and support
- Promoting new business ventures
- Honest opinions and open discussion
- Problem sharing, diagnosis and solving
- Learning how to improve your business.
ONBG also provides opportunities to:
- Present your new business ideas to a supportive panel
- Tap into a wide network of connections through your fellow members
- Practise and hone your presentation skills
- Access a wide range of business expertise and advice.
And ONBG is...
- Sometimes challenging
- Always friendly, with regular social events like curry nights and BBQs
- Serious about business, but welcoming to all.
Our meetings follow a structured programme - with a relaxed atmosphere. At ONBG, we recognise that it takes time to build successful relationships and understand other members’ business offerings. Our weekly meetings allow plenty of time to engage in one-to-one discussions as well as to participate in and lead group sessions. And there’s no pressure to join immediately. Come along for a couple of sessions to get to know our members and discover the benefits ONBG membership could bring to your business.
By the way, Group members get access to exhibition stand hardware - details here and a laptop projector.
We like to keep the meetings fresh by having a different format each week. You can see our various meeting formats here.
Call Ade on 01235 521909 now to book your first meeting.